1st October 2021.
InnoChange project has won the EIT HEI Initiative grant from the European Institute of Innovation and Technology, the pilot project, will run until the end December 2021, with the possibility of a further 18-month extension for a total of €1,200,000.
InnoChange: Driving Change and Capacity Building Towards Innovative, Entrepreneurial Universities, led by ELTE Faculty of Informatics, aims to increase the entrepreneurial and innovation capacity and attitude of higher education institutions (HEIs) and to strengthen innovation ecosystems in Central and Eastern Europe to better integrate them into and engage them with Europe.
Members of the InnoChange consortium are:
- Eötvös Loránd Unviersity (Hungary)
- Babeș-Bolyai University (Romania)
- Heriot-Watt University (United Kingdom)
- Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice (Slovakia)
- Plovdiv University Paisii Hilendarski (Bulgaria)
- Startup Wise Guys Foundation (Estonia)
- GE Healthcare Hungary (Associated Strategic Partner)
- Campden BRI Hungary (Associated Strategic Partner)
After the preparation phase of the project, we are ready to invite you to the public Kick-Off Event of InnoChange project.
Join us at the event, and have a look, what InnoChange has for you!
- InnoChange will train: 130 students, 12 academic and 12 non-academic staff members,
- InnoChange will mentor: 12 students, 4 academic and 4 non-academic staff members,
- and InnoChange will support 2 start-ups.
Agenda of the Kick-Off
1 October 2021
Venue: online (MS Teams) find the link to the registration below
10:00 – 10:05 Opening
10:05 – 10:40 WELCOME SPEECHES
10:40 – 11:10 INSIGHTS TO THE INNOCHANGE PROJECT
11:10 – 11:20 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
11:20 – 11:30 Break
11:30 – 11:50 ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION:
Supporting and nurturing entrepreneurship and innovation at HEIs
11:50 – 12:20 SEE WHAT INNOCHANGE HAS FOR YOU IN 2021
12:20 – 12:30 Closing
Participants’ of the Kick-Off will receive the link to the Teams meeting; to participate at the event registration is necessary.
Find the registration link here: https://forms.office.com/r/Lr4PY47gqq
The project is funded in the framework of the EIT’s HEI Initiative: Innovation Capacity Building for Higher Education, co-funded by the European Union and supported by EIT Digital.